Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas is almost here...

Well, with Christmas almost here everyone is running around super busy. I know I am for sure! I have so many things to do this week before we head to my parents house for the holiday weekend. I have to finish a scarf, bake macarons, oatmeal cookies and banana bread muffins, go to the eye dr. yet again, and finish wrapping presents. It's not too bad but still it will keep me busy until Wednesday. I know that Fletcher and I haven't had too many traditions but one we do have is going to Rhema (a bible college in Tulsa) every year and looking at Christmas lights. We are going tomorrow and we talked today and decided we needed to start some new traditions. Hopefully we can make that happen. I love the concept of doing something the same every single year. It's comforting. So, I'm excited! Also, in the spirit of getting all dressed up for Christmas parties and putting on makeup and fixing our hair here is a list of some of my hair inspirations at the moment.

Alison Sudol from A Fine Frenzy:



I really wish my hair was this color.

Katy Perry:



Avril Lavigne:



Happy Holidays!
Ciao!

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2009 at 6:19 PM , Anonymous Sam said...

I really want to put a color in my hair. I may have to talk to Christia soon, lol. Also, if you haven't went already the lights at Rhema are awesome, I had not ever been! Rob, his mom, and I went and looked at them Friday night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home