Thursday, December 10, 2009

Julie & Julia

Tonight we watched Julie and Julia. I love this movie. It is amazing and it inspires me to cook. Not that I will be cooking any Julia Child recipes anytime soon. I am not at that level at all. Personally, I think I am a baker. I can watch Food Network all day long any day. I am obsessed. I love to watch the chefs and cooks make amazing meals. They make my mouth water. I love food! Here are a few of my favorite chefs and cooks.

Of course, Julia Child:

I probably wouldn't eat many of her entrees but I can guarantee that I would eat every single one of her desserts. I love dessert.

Alton Brown:

I love watching him explain different foods. It's a learning experience. He is a great teacher.

Emeril Lagasse:

Emeril is so entertaining. There's not a dull moment watching him create masterpieces.

Last, but not least, my absolute favorite, Paula Deen!

I absolutely adore Paula. Her life story is so inspiring. The things she has gone through and still persevered and made herself what she is today is such an inspiration. I have met her once and it was just for a brief moment at a book signing. I would love to meet her again and be able to talk to her. She's so amazing and beautiful. I will be visiting Savannah soon soon soon and eating at The Lady and Sons. I can't wait.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2009 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Alton Brown. Lolz.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home