Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HI!

Well, this is my first post for this blog! Hopefully, there will be many more to come. It's holiday time and I'm loving every minute of it! This year has been extra special. I've gotten into the Christmas spirit so much more than I ever have before! It's been craft time non-stop around here. I've hand decorated ornaments, already gotten all my shopping done, we put up the tree before Thanksgiving, and today I made pom pom garland! Pictures will be up soon for sure! Also, I've been baking a lot! I made my first completely homemade pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and also I made a pumpkin roll. Today, I made chocolate balsamic cookies and I'm so ready to make sugar cookies! They are my favorite this time of year! I'm also ready to go look at Christmas lights! It's become a sort of tradition for Fletcher and I to go to Rhema in Tulsa and look at lights and get hot chocolate. This is my favorite time of the year. You can just feel the love and joy all around you. Well, next time I will have some pictures of my crafts!

Ciao!

1 Comments:

At December 6, 2009 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY, for the Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home